Northwest Spine and Pain Medicine is a busy thriving multidisciplinary clinic focused on helping patients who are suffering from sub-acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain. We are seeking a nurse practitioner to join our team. We offer a combination of holistic and rehabilitative options, combined with the latest technology available, in order to provide optimum treatment for various pain conditions.
Our disciplines include Interventional Pain Management, Psychological Pain Management, Pharmacological Pain Management, EMG/NCS Testing and Physical Therapy. We also actively participate in various research studies.
- Great Medical Benefits
- Excellent Matching 401k
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Wonderful Fun Team
Full-Time Position: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
About this position:
- Collaborate with our team of physiatrists, anesthesiologist, psychologists, physical therapist, nurse practitioners and physician’s assistant in order to provide the best treatment for your patients.
- Evaluation and management of patients with musculoskeletal pain.
- Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s needs.
- Prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Implement interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability.
- Preform joint and trigger point injections as indicated.
- Training provided.
- Paid CME
$95,000 Per Year plus production incentives
Full-Time Position: Physical Therapy Assistant
About this Position:
- Join our team of physiatrists, anesthesiologist, psychologists, physical therapist, nurse practitioners and physicians assistants in order to provide the best treatment for our patients.
- Two to three years of experience in orthopedics preferred.
- Collaborate with our physical therapist to carry out patients plan of care.
- Independent, self starters who are able to think on their own feet will flourish in this role.
- Work out of both our North and South clinics