Full Time Position: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Northwest Spine and Pain Medicine is a busy thriving multidisciplinary clinic focused on helping patients who are suffering from sub-acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain. We are seeking a nurse practitioner to join our team. We offer a combination of holistic and rehabilitative options, combined with the latest technology available, in order to provide optimum treatment for various pain conditions.
Our disciplines include Interventional Pain Management, Psychological Pain Management, Pharmacological Pain Management, EMG/NCS Testing and Physical Therapy. We also actively participate in various research studies.
About this position:
- Collaborate with our team of physiatrists, anesthesiologist, psychologists, physical therapist, nurse practitioners and physician’s assistant in order to provide the best treatment for your patients.
- Evaluation and management of patients with musculoskeletal pain.
- Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient’s needs.
- Prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Implement interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability.
- Preform joint and trigger point injections as indicated.
- Training provided.
- Great Medical Benefits
- Excellent Matching 401k
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Monday-Friday (no call)
- Paid CME
- Wonderful Fun Team
$95,000 Per Year plus production incentives
Please send responses to Karen Orvik
2607 S Southeast Blvd. Building A100
Spokane, WA 99223
Phone: 509-464-6208 x117