Northwest Spine and Pain Medicine is a busy thriving multidisciplinary clinic focused on helping patients who are suffering from sub-acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain. We offer a combination of holistic and rehabilitative options, combined with the latest technology available, in order to provide optimum treatment for various pain conditions.
Our disciplines include Interventional Pain Management, Psychological Pain Management, Pharmacological Pain Management, EMG/NCS Testing and Physical Therapy. We also actively participate in various research studies.
Full-Time Certified Medical Assistant Wanted
- Report to clinical coordinator or practice administrator
- Perform nursing procedures under supervision of provider
- Assist provider in exam rooms
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interview patients, measure vital signs
- Provide instructions for patients as instructed by provider
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed, if available, in patients' medical records prior to their appointment
- Maintain a stocked exam room with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to providers
All patients and employees are required to wear masks.
Hourly Rate: $15.00 - $18.00 Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay opportunities
Benefits: 401(k) Matching, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement.
Benefit waiting period may apply. Fun, flexible, family-oriented environment!