We are honored that you have chosen Northwest Spine & Pain Medicine. Please read the following information so you are prepared for your office visit. We look forward to seeing you soon.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT OUR OFFICE
Face masks are required in our offices for all patients and staff. This requirement is mandated for all healthcare settings by the WA Dept of Health. July 2021
In addition to the online patient portal, NWSPM offers iPad stations at our offices where you can fill out and submit your patient information electronically.
All co-pays must be paid at the time of service.
New Patient paperwork can be completed in three different ways.
- Download, print, and bring to your appointment.
- Complete at the office prior to your appointment. (Please make sure to arrive 20-30 minutes early to complete.)
Due to the high volume of patients, if you are not on time for your appointment, it may need to be rescheduled.
If your insurance requires an authorization for services, please make sure your Primary Care Physician (PCP) has faxed an authorization form. (Note: an authorization is not the same as a referral)
Please allow 24 – 48 hours for medication refills. (THERE WILL BE NO MEDICATION REFILLS DURING WEEKEND AND NON-BUSINESS HOURS.)
If you have paperwork for us to fill out, please allow a 7-10 day turnaround.
Please call the office with routine questions and requests during business hours Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Only service pets are allowed in the NWSPM offices.
What You Can Do on Your Portal
- Schedule telehealth visits with your care team
- Review lab results and previous health records
- Update your personal information
- Review patient instructions
- Request appointments
- Make online payments
- Request medication refills
- Securely communicate with your provider
- Fill out information about your visit
Please take a moment prior to your scheduled appointment to fill in our patient forms. We ask that you complete the forms prior to your appointment, so we may better assist you in a timely manner. Thank you for your confidence in our office, we look forward to working with you.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
It is crucial to bring any reports or films you may have to your appointment. If you do not, you may be rescheduled.
- L&I (if applicable)
- Insurance card
- Referral information, etc. (Note: if this information is not provided at the time of service, you may be rescheduled)
- Diagnostic Studies. It is crucial to bring film and/or reports to your appointment. If you do not, your appointment may be rescheduled. If your films were completed at Inland Imaging, Rockwood Clinic, Deaconess, or Columbia Imaging, it is not necessary to call us as we have access to those images via the computer.
Personal Health Information Privacy Notice
Northwest Spine and Pain Medicine values your privacy. We have partnered with Survey Monkey to collect your personal health information in a way that meets the standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). For your protection this site uses SSL encryption.
The first visit to our office is designed to assess the care that you will need and to get you better acquainted with all we offer as well as introduce you to your doctor and our caring staff. We encourage questions and do our best to listen and deliver quality care.
The Northwest Spine and Pain Medicine Team